Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My breeding is OUT OF CONTROL.

True fact. Nutria do not stop with the fucking. Yet another reason to wear fur and fill a crockpot with my tasty ass. (That's two curses.)

So but D. and I went to go see Knocked Up yesterday. Heard of it? Yeah, it's all full of our best friends from Freaks and Geeks (1).

Right. It's a movie about baby-making, just to backtrack and make sure that you know what's up. It's about baby-making and making the baby-making right by sticking together, working it out, making the baby have mommy and daddy. I can get behind that. This situation reminds me a bit of my parents, so I also GET It a little bit.

But what is it really trying to say? I watched it, and I don't know. Judd Apatow's last movie was basically about waiting to have sex until marriage. You heard of that one? It's called The 40 Year Old Virgin (2). Are these funny jokes about asses and boobs and condoms (3) masking some kind of conservative, back-to-the-family-unit agenda? It's hard to say. D. and I talked about it. She's a smart lady. I'm pretty much the smartest guy I know. We still don't know. You should talk to me about this. Give me your opinion. Wait maybe until I have less caffeine in me. That would be nice. I will make more proper paragraph breaks.
1. including James Franco. la la.
2. Rent the rated version. The extra breasts just make the movie seem longer. Because it is.
3.
Judd Apatow hates condoms, apparently. I have never seen someone have as difficult a time with a prophylactic. Sorry.

No comments: